We are happy to offer several opportunities for families and students to learn more about Berkshire Country Day School.
Some events are geared toward adult caregivers, while others welcome students to spend time in our classrooms, studios, and playgrounds and fields with teachers and students.
- Thursday, September 29, 9-11am
- Tuesday, October 25, 9-11am
- Tuesday, November 8 (**Election Day: students and parents are welcome for “Family Day”)
- Thursday, January 12, 9-11am
- Thursday, February 23 (**Public School Vacation Week: “Bring a Friend to School”)
- Tuesday, April 4, 9-11am
- Friday, April 21 (**Public School Vacation Week: “Bring a Friend to School”)
- Thursday, May 11, 9-11am
Join us for an interactive session and find out more about what BCD students and families love about our school. Come explore classrooms, see how our students are engaged in experiential learning, and meet teachers, administrators, and current parents.
Limited spaces are still available in grades Pre-K through 9 for the 2016/2017 school year.
BCD welcomes families at any time to see our gorgeous Berkshire campus and learn more about our vibrant and engaged community built on a foundation of self-awareness, confidence, and respect.
Contact Alexandra Heddinger, Director of Admission and Financial Aid, at 413-637-0755, x116, or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit at your convenience.